(From company literature) Tamrac 469 Photo Messenger 9. The Photo Messenger™ 9 combines the body-hugging comfort of a messenger bag with a TurboTop® a unique, U.S. patented, dual-entry system for instant access to photo equipment. It opens with a quick pull of the parallel double zippers to provide instant access to the main compartment without having to unbuckle or lift the top of the camera bag.
The main compartment was specifically designed to carry a pro-sized digital or film SLR with an attached lens up to 7½" long, four to five lenses, a flash, and even another camera body.
The large, expandable, foam-padded back pocket accommodates Apple's® 17" PowerBook G4 or other large notebooks up to 16" x 10½" x 3¼" in size. When not in use, the zippered back compartment quickly converts into a slim document pocket. Inside, compartmentalized pockets organize accessories and personal items while a Windowpane-Mesh™ pocket inside the TurboTop™ provides quick access to extra film or memory cards. Outside, open front pocket, a zippered pocket on the front flap and a zippered pocket in back combine to organize tickets, manuals and small, personal items. An outside mobile phone pocket keeps your phone in easy reach. Travel comfortably with the sliding foam-padded shoulder pad and the Piggy-Back Pocket™ that holds the bag on your rolling luggage. If you need to carry a notebook computer with your photo equipment, the Messenger 9 is the bag for you.
- Type: Messanger Style Shoulder Bag
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Unspecified
- Type of Closure: Quick release buckles, Velcro
- Capacity: 1 pro digital or film SLR with lens attached, several lenses and accessories, plus a 17" laptop
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 39 x 10 x 29 cm / 15.25 x 3.75 x 11.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 46 x 18 x 33 cm / 18 x 7 x 13 in.
- Weight: 1.68 kg / 3.7 lb
- Notes: TurboTop™ provides instant access; Modular Accessory System™ (M.A.S.™); Windowpane-Mesh™ pocket inside top; side pocket for a mobile phone or pager