(From company literature) Lowepro SlingShot 200 AW. Perfect for photojournalists, the SlingShot 200 AW uses a unique sling design to go from “carry mode” to “ready mode” in just seconds. Carried comfortably on the back, it easily rotates to the front so you can get to your camera quickly. The SlingShot 200 AW holds an SLR with mid-range zoom lens attached 3–4 extra lenses, cables and accessories and has a full access lid to make loading it a snap. This feature-rich bag also includes a built-in memory card pouch, micro fiber LCD cloth and two generous organizer pockets. It’s certain to surprise even the most demanding photojournalists.
- Type: Sling Pack, All Weather
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Water-resistant micro fiber, ripstop nylon and 600D TXP™
- Type of Closure: Zippers, quick release buckles
- Capacity: 1 SLR with attached compact zoom lens, 3-4 extra lenses or flash unit
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 22 x 15 x 30 cm / 8.7 x 5.9 x 11.8 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 23.8 x 18 x 44 cm / 11 x 5 x 15 in.
- Weight: 980 g / 2.16 lb
- Notes: The ergonomic sling strap evenly distributes equipment weight while in the “carrying position”; The unique design of the SlingShot allows the user to rotate the bag to its “access position”, quickly and easily; While in the “access position” the user can easily get to camera equipment, extra lenses and memory cards while still wearing the bag.; Ergonomic Sling Strap and SlipLock™ Attachment Loops; Built-in Memory Card Pouch and Full Access Lid; All Weather Cover™; SlipLock™ Attachment Loops and Tuck-Away Stablility Strap; Built-in micro fiber LCD cloth protects LCD screen from camera strap, nicks and scratches. Mesh covered back pad & sling strap provides breathable comfort during long treks; Zip-Stop Buckles and Silent Zipper Pulls