(From company literature) Lowepro Rolling CompuTrekker Plus AW. This bag combines a well-balanced rolling system with the flexibility of a backpack. The lightweight and strong, single pull handle system and sealed-bearing inline skate wheels provide superior performance. When rolling isn’t an option, the tuck-away padded shoulder harness and waistbelt turn this versatile bag into a comfortable backpack. A removable padded notebook sleeve can be used alone or placed inside. The main camera compartment includes adjustable padded dividers, a removable accessory pouch and laminated-mesh pockets. Also included: a built-in memory card pouch, a movable Tripod Mount™, our patented All Weather Cover™, SlipLock™ attachment loops made from Hypalon®, and Batwing™ compression straps.
Hot1 Award, 2005. The Professional Photographer magazine Hot1 Awards represent a must-have list of this year’s hottest, most sought-after new products. Selected by a panel of working professional photographers, the awards are chosen based on innovation, overall quality and value for price. In its seventh year, the Professional Photographer Hot1 Awards are one of the biggest product competitions in the industry, representing 60 categories of gear from a couple hundred different companies.
- Type: Rolling Backpack, All Weather
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Water-resistant 600D TXP™
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Capacity: Pro digital SLR, 4-5 lenses (up to 400mm f/2.8), flash, accessories and notebook computer (up to 15.4" screen)
- Interior Dimensions of Notebook Case (W x D x H): 28 x 4 x 34.5 cm / 11 x 1.6 x 13.6 in.
- Interior Dimensions of Main Compartment (W x D x H): 33 x 14 x 41.5 cm / 13 x 5.5 x 16.3 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 35.6 x 25.4 x 52 cm / 14 x 10 x 20.9 in
- Weight: 4.83 kg / 10.7 lb
- Notes: Built-in memory card pocket; our patented All Weather Cover™; SlipLock™ attachment loops made from Hypalon®; built-in tripod holder; Batwing™ compression straps for maximum stability