(From company literature) Lowepro Pro Roller 3. Designed as a workhorse, the Pro Roller 3 is one of the strongest shipping cases made, with a ballistic exterior fabric, and an inner casing of the same ultra-strong, light resilient ABS plastic used in crash helmets. The heavy-duty wheel-and-handle system has oversize molded plastic bumpers. Even the divider system is strong, rigid plastic with extra foam padding and soft tricot fabric. When there’s a sharp impact, your equipment is protected.
The generous interior holds complete location gear; lighting and camera system up to 8 x 10. Two removable tripod/light stand holders carry essentials, a bungee cord system takes additional large camera bags or a briefcase and exceptionally large laminated mesh pockets stow reflectors, gels and gel holders. Includes lockable zipper tabs, SlipLock™ attachment loops and a prop-up stand that angles the Pro Roller 3 for easy access to equipment.
- Type: Rolling Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Water-resistant 2000D ballistic nylon
- Type of Closure: Zippers
- Capacity: 35mm or digital pro SLR system, 2 large flash heads, power pack, umbrellas, tripods and/or light stands, gels and gel holders (55,384 cu cm. / 3,366 cu in.)
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 43 x 23 x 56 cm / 17 x 9 x 22 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 62 x 35.5 x 63.5 cm / 24.5 x 14 x 25 in. (tripod holders attached)
- Weight: Unspecified
- Notes: A bungee system secures an additional large professional camera bag or briefcase; A flip-up stand makes it easy to see and grab equipment; Like everything else in the Pro Roller 3, the wheel-and-handle system is super-tough; Two removable tripod/light stand holders carry location essentials. Extra-large pockets hold reflectors, folding soft light covers, gels and cables; Dividers are rigid plastic covered with two layers of foam for maximum protection from impact. The Pro Roller 3’s structural casing is the same tough plastic as crash helmets