(From company literature) Lowepro Photo Trekker AW II. Roomy backpack for outdoor and extreme sports shooters with sophisticated, fully adjustable harness and quick-adjust waistbelt. All Weather Cover™ and water-resistant zippers protect gear; Trekker Tripod Mount™ positions down the center or either side. Attachment loops of Hypalon®, the tough stuff you see on river rafts, hold optional SlipLock™ accessories.
- Type: Backpack, All Weather
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Water-resistant 600D ripstop nylon and 600D Endura nylon
- Type of Closure: Zippers, quick release buckles
- Capacity: 1–2 large 35mm or digital pro SLRs with lenses attached (up to a 400mm f/2.8), plus 5–7 more lenses
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 30.5 x 15 x 48.5 cm / 12 x 6 x 19 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 37 x 38 x 54.5 cm / 14.5 x 15 x 21.5 in. (with tripod holder attached)
- Weight: 4.7 kg / 10.3 lb
- Notes: Position the quick-release Tripod Mount on either side or down the center of the pack. The vertical position balances the weight for difficult terrain; Lowepro’s patented All Weather Cover™ offers serious protection from weather, sand and dust; Our new, revolutionary YKK zipper allows quick-access and water-resistance; Easily position optional SlipLock™ add-ons on the Hypalon® attachment loops; The most advanced, fully-adjustable technical harness system of any camera backpack including an internal frame, CollarCut™ straps, sternum strap, load adjustment straps and a contoured, padded waistbelt to distribute the load