(From company literature) Lowepro Orion AW. This award-winning, convertible beltpack sets the standard for serious trekking photography. A regular on Mt. Everest, it can swing around for instant access to gear when worn as a beltpack. Designed for heavy professional use, it includes an All Weather Cover™ to protect against rough weather and dust; a tripod attachment system; a fully customizable interior; reverse-open lid for fast access; removable, padded, contoured shoulder strap; and a detachable daypack. A DryFlo™ mesh-covered lumbar pad and compression straps provide extra comfort for heavy loads.
- Type: Beltpack / Backpack, All Weather
- Available Colors: Black, Forest Green/Black
- Outer Fabric: Water-resistant 600D TXP™ and 600D TXP™ ripstop nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Capacity: Large pro SLR with 80-200mm f/2.8 lens (most makes, not attached), 3-4 additional lenses, flash, compact binoculars and accessories
- Interior Dimensions of Daypack (W x D x H): 32 x 16.5 x 29 cm / 12.5 x 6.5 x 11.25 in.
- Interior Dimensions of Beltpack (W x D x H): 32 x 18 x 23 cm / 12.5 x 7 x 9 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 37 x 24 x 54 cm / 14.5 x 9.5 x 21.25 in.
- Weight: 1.7 kg / 3.8 lb
- Notes: An All Weather Cover™ shelters your gear from the worst weather; An ergonomic shoulder harness and foam-padded lumbar pad distribute the load evenly for day-long carrying comfort