(From company literature) Lowepro Omni Trekker & Trekker Extreme. The Omni Trekker convertible backpack/shoulder bag fits into the waterproof Trekker Extreme hard case (Pelican® 1550). It has a unique removable/hide-away backpack harness; rugged metal hardware; a reverse-open lid; front and top zippers (so you can grab gear even when it's inside the Trekker Extreme case); removable tripod straps; laminated mesh pockets; padded, contoured shoulder strap; and fully customizable interior.
- Type: Soft Bag with optional Hard Case
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric (Bag): Water-resistant 600D TXP™
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles (bag); double latches (case)
- Capacity: 1-2 SLRs, 6-8 lenses and accessories
- Interior Dimensions of Bag (W x D x H): 44.5 x 13.5 x 33 cm / 17.5 x 5.25 x 13 in.
- Exterior Dimensions of Bag (W x D x H): 45.5 x 16.5 x 34.5 cm / 18 x 6.5 x 13.5 in.
- Exterior Dimensions of Case (W x D x H): 52 x 21.5 x 42.5 cm / 20.5 x 8.5 x 16.75 in.
- Weight: 7.26 kg / 16.01 lb
- Notes: Each Omni bag fits into a virtually indestructible Omni Extreme hard case; The Omni Trekker has a removable, hide-away padded backpack harness, with full-torso-length adjustment, a backpad, sternum strap and load adjustment straps; Removable tripod straps on the Omni Trekker adjust for different tripods; A full front zipper lets you use the Omni bags in the Omni Extreme cases. There’s a handy top zip, too