(From company literature) Lowepro Nature Trekker AW II. Hardworking backpack can be customized for multiple systems. Includes ergonomic harness, quick-adjust waistbelt, All Weather Cover™ and water-resistant zippers. Trekker Tripod Mount™ positions down the center or on either side; attachment loops made from the tough Hypalon® you see in river rafts hold optional SlipLock™ accessories wherever they’re most convenient.
- Type: Backpack, All Weather
- Available Colors: Black
- Outer Fabric: Water-resistant 600D ripstop nylon and 600D Endura nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper, quick release buckles
- Capacity: Large 35mm or digital pro SLR, 4–5 lenses (up to a 400mm f/2.8), flash and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 29 x 15 x 42.5 cm / 11.5 x 6 x 16.75 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 37 x 38 x 48.5 cm / 14.5 x 15 x 19 in.
- Weight: 4.2 kg / 9.2 lb
- Notes: Position the quick-release Tripod Mount on either side or down the center of the pack. The vertical position balances the weight for difficult terrain; Lowepro’s patented All Weather Cover™ offers serious protection from weather, sand and dust; Our new, revolutionary YKK zipper allows quick-access and water-resistance; Easily position optional SlipLock™ add-ons on the Hypalon® attachment loops; The most advanced, fully-adjustable technical harness system of any camera backpack including an internal frame, CollarCut™ straps, sternum strap, load adjustment straps and a contoured, padded waistbelt to distribute the load