(From company literature) Lowepro DryZone 200. DryZone is the world’s first totally waterproof, soft-sided camera backpack. Even fully loaded, they float so your gear is always protected.
The inner drypod with patented, waterproof TIZIP™ zipper provides 100% watertight protection. It’s like a drysuit for your equipment. When less protection is needed, leave the TIZIP™ open and fasten just the inner zipper and top clip for easier access. The heavy-duty, padded camera compartment inside is fully customizable while the outer shell comes complete with a technical backpack harness. Also included: ergonomic lumbar support; fully adjustable CollarCut™ shoulder straps; tuck-away tripod holder; self-draining mesh pockets; drain hole; rubber handle; and attachment loops for SlipLock™ accessories. DryZone packs are comfortable to wear and give you total peace of mind in extreme environments.
- Type: Backpack, Waterproof
- Available Colors: Gray/Black, Yellow/Black
- Backpack Outer Fabric: Water-resistant 600D TXP™ and 2000D ballistic nylon
- Drypod Outer Fabric: Waterproof plastic-coated nylon
- Type of Closure: Waterproof TIZIP™ zipper, clip
- Capacity: Large 35mm or digital pro SLR, 4-5 lenses (up to a 300mm f/2.8, with hood reversed), flash and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 30.5 x 15 x 43 cm / 12 x 6 x 17 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 37 x 29 x 48.5 cm / 14.5 x 11.5 x 19 in.
- Weight: 3.35 kg / 7.39 lb
- Notes: You can arrange the interior of the backpack for a 35mm, digital, medium format or pro video system or a small field camera; A patented, hi-tech, fully watertight TIZIP™ EasySeal zipper and sealed seams protect equipment, even during complete immersion; The fully adjustable, ergonomic harness is made for comfort, with lumbar support; adjustable CollarCut™ straps, waistbelt, DryFlo™ mesh-covered padding and load adjustment straps; The DryZone 200 has six attachment loops on the waistbelt (and two on the backpack); take your choice of optional SlipLock™ add-ons; In less extreme conditions, you can fasten the inner zipper and the top clip, and leave the waterproof zipper open for faster access to gear; The tuck-away tripod holder keeps your tripod upright for optimum balance