(From company literature) Lowepro DryZone 100. DryZone is the world’s first totally waterproof, soft-sided camera backpack. Even fully loaded, they float so your gear is always protected.
The inner drypod with patented, waterproof TIZIP™ zipper provides 100% watertight protection. It’s like a drysuit for your equipment. When less protection is needed, leave the TIZIP™ open and fasten just the inner zipper and top clip for easier access. The heavy-duty, padded camera compartment inside is fully customizable while the outer shell comes complete with a technical backpack harness. Also included: ergonomic lumbar support; fully adjustable CollarCut™ shoulder straps; tuck-away tripod holder; self-draining mesh pockets; drain hole; rubber handle; and attachment loops for SlipLock™ accessories. DryZone packs are comfortable to wear and give you total peace of mind in extreme environments.
- Type: Backpack, Waterproof
- Available Colors: Gray/Black, Yellow/Black
- Backpack Outer Fabric: Water-resistant 600D TXP™ and 2000D ballistic nylon
- Drypod Outer Fabric: Waterproof plastic-coated nylon
- Type of Closure: Waterproof TIZIP™ zipper, clip
- Capacity: 1 SLR and 3-5 lenses (80-200mm f/2.8), flash and accessories
- Interior Dimensions (W x D x H): 28 x 14 x 38 cm / 11 x 5.5 x 15 in.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x D x H): 32 x 20.5 x 44.5 cm / 12.5 x 8 x 17.5 in.
- Weight: 2.47 kg / 5.44 lb
- Notes: A patented, hi-tech, fully watertight TIZIP™ EasySeal zipper and sealed seams protect equipment, even during complete immersion; The tuck-away tripod holder keeps your tripod upright for optimum balance